Monday, November 4, 2013

I can't believe it's the end of first quarter! This year is going by so quickly. I am loving my classes, especially AP US History and French. I feel like I'm learning more this year than ever before, and that my hard work in my classes is paying off. This year has also been exciting because I have joined new activities, including Mock Trial. SMA's team went to nationals last year, and I'm so glad I get to be part of such a passionate group of girls who really enjoy the activity. I've also enjoyed my new status as a member of NAHS, the National Art Honor Society. This past week we met to carve pumpkins, which was super fun!

This past weekend I helped out at St. Mary's Open House, one of the biggest events hosted at SMA each year. I had a great time giving tours, sharing my love of the school, and interacting with girls who might be future Blues. Did any of you attend? If so I hope you enjoyed the day as much as all of us ambassadors did, and that you got some good pictures at the photo booth!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween, and go check out some pictures of the SMA staff all dressed up on the school's Facebook page!