Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy dead week! Although this week, the week before finals, is supposed to be about review, I still have a couple quizzes and presentations to do before the weekend. Then, beginning on Tuesday I have finals, two per day. I plan on studying all weekend with some friends in order to prepare. I don’t like test taking, but I do like that during finals we get out early every day, and that the following Monday we don’t have school! 
Since back from winter break I have been busy with classes, clubs, Mock Trial, and other activities. Last week, I helped out at the Scoop, an event for potential new St. Mary’s students. I worked in the spa room, painting manicures and giving out temporary SMA tattoos. I met some great 8thgraders, who I hope to see at SMA next fall. 
 Good luck to all future SMA students on their applications and to all current students on their finals!